The North Face Gotham is a shorter, lighter-weight version of the famous McMurdo Parka. While the McMurdo offers a bit more protection at the waist, the Gotham's lighter weight makes it a bit more on-the-go friendly. The Gotham is equipped with The North Face's legendary HyVent 2L waterproof breathable laminate and genuine down insulation, and can be found anywhere the weather is expected to take an unexpected dive.
The North Face started the Gotham with its legendary HyVent 2L waterproof laminated to a tough nylon faille weave for complete storm protection. Inside all that nylon, the Gotham is packing a goose-worth of 550-fill down insulation to lock in the warmth. To lock out drafts, the jacket has adjustable cuffs and a cinch-cord at the waist. The fixed hood comes equipped with removable faux fur trim for style. The jacket also comes with a ton of pocket space. Two large chest pockets, two hand pockets, a sleeve pocket, and an internal media pocket with guide for your headphone cord allow you to comfortably carry your stuff around.
- Tough nylon main body fabric with HyVent 2L laminate
- Recycled polyester lining with water-repellant treatment for quick-drying
- Lightweight,compressible 550-fill down insulation
- Regular fit, waist-length
- Fixed hood with removable faux fur trim
- Polyester lining with water-repellant treatment
- 2 hand pockets, 2 chest pockets, 1 sleeve pocket, 1 internal media pocket