This is how to measure correctly ...
Tip: Have someone else help you with the measurements - the results will be more precise! If your measurements are between sizes we recommend ordering the larger of the two.
Measure the hands
- 1. Hand length
- ... measure the flat hand from the base of the thumb to the tip of the middle finger.
- 2. Hand circumference
- ... measure around the line of the knuckles (leaving out the thumb).
- 3. Hand width
- ... measure across the palm of the hand (leaving out the thumb).
Measure the head
- ... measure the thickest part of the head, which is usually around the forehead just above the eyebrows.
Measure the body
- 1. Body height
- ... from the top of the head to the ground – it is best to measure against a wall.
- 2. Arm length
- ... measure the arm length from the shoulder joint to the wrist. Keep the elbow slightly bent.
- 3. Leg length
- ... Outside length of the leg from the hip joint to the ankle.
- 4. Inside leg length
- ... the distance between the top of the inside leg to below the ankle.
- 5. Neck
- ... measure the thickest part of the neck (just below the Adam's apple for men).
- 6. Chest
- ... measure around the widest part of the chest, generally above or at the nipple line.
- 7. Waist
- ... measure just above the navel without pinching.
- 8. Hips
- ... measure the widest part around the bottom.
- 9. Leg
- ... measure the widest part around the thigh.
Measure the feet
- Foot length
- ... measure from the back of the heel to the tip of the big toe.
Measure the legs
- 1. Calf
- ... Circumference of the largest part of the calf.
- 2. Ankle
- ... Circumference of the smallest part of the leg just above the ankle.