Evolv - Shaman - Climbing shoes
- Suitable for:
- Hook-and-loop shoes
- Recommended use:
- Bouldering; Sports climbing; Competitions
- Synthetic / synthetic leather (Synthratek VX)
- 4.2 mm TRAX rubber sole; divided
- highly asymmetrical
- high pre-tensioning; strong down turn
- three opposing hook-and-loop fasteners
- 270 g per shoe (in medium size)
- 35.5 - 48 EU / 3 - 12.5 UK (also half sizes)
- Pull-on loops; """"Knuckle Box"""" (more space for the big toe); """"Love Bump"""" (arch under the toes for better power transmission)
- Item No.:
Great shoe for most purposes.
I have worn it on many types of rock and has gripped very well, the rubber is far better than my instinct vs by scarpa. They are so good i have bought a second pair to account for my different sized feet.
- Good grip
- Good fit
- Recommended use
- Sport climbing
- Indoor climbing
- All around
There are 3 more threads!