Climbing Technology Size charts
Are you unsure which size you should order the item in? You can find all the size charts for the brand Climbing Technology here; for men, women and kids in the standard sizes:
Climbing harnesses - Unisex (Tami)
|Unit of measurement||Size|
|Leg circumference (cm)||55/70||50/65|
This is how to measure correctly ...
Tip: Have someone else help you with the measurements - the results will be more precise! If your measurements are between sizes we recommend ordering the larger of the two.
Measure the body
- 1. Body height
- ... from the top of the head to the ground – it is best to measure against a wall.
- 2. Arm length
- ... measure the arm length from the shoulder joint to the wrist. Keep the elbow slightly bent.
- 3. Leg length
- ... Outside length of the leg from the hip joint to the ankle.
- 4. Inside leg length
- ... the distance between the top of the inside leg to below the ankle.
- 5. Neck
- ... measure the thickest part of the neck (just below the Adam's apple for men).
- 6. Chest
- ... measure around the widest part of the chest, generally above or at the nipple line.
- 7. Waist
- ... measure just above the navel without pinching.
- 8. Hips
- ... measure the widest part around the bottom.
- 9. Leg
- ... measure the widest part around the thigh.
Did you order the wrong size? Not a problem, just send the item back to us! You can easily and simply return your order within 30 days.