Water repellent and quick drying
The Women's Pedroc 2 DST Light Pants from Salewa are made for speed hiking in cooler temperatures.
Thanks to the hybrid body mapping structure and two-way stretch technology, the trekking trousers offer maximum freedom of movement. In addition to the durable, lightweight and quick-drying properties of the fibres, the trousers are also water repellent. Plus, their coating doesn’t include any PFC.
Flexible cut with plenty of storage space
Equipped with a gusset in the crotch, you’ll have more freedom of movement, and the reflective details will make you more visible at dusk. As for storage space, it’s provided by the two open pockets and one zipped cargo pocket. The trousers are completed by an elastic mesh waistband that ensures a good fit and a perforated fabric that provides circulation during tough activities.
The features at a glance:
- Two-way stretch and hybrid body mapping technology
- Lightweight, breathable, quick drying and water repellent
- Three zipped pockets for storing your belongings
- Perforated fabric inserts
The Salewa Committed symbol indicates products that meet strict internal criteria at Salewa with regard to environmental and social responsibility. A Salewa product must meet two mandatory criteria and at least one additional criterion.
The mandatory criteria include:
1. Chemicals verified: more than 90% of the product weight meets at least one of the following criteria: a) the main fabric (for the entire product) has been chemically tested according to Oberalp's chemical guideline or b) the main fabric is bluesign-certified.
2. Factory monitored for social standards: the second obligatory criterion is that the factory where the product has been manufactured has been audited for social standards and working conditions by external audits.
The additional criteria, depending on the product, include upcycling, recycling, certain material compositions, PFC-free coatings or responsibly sourced down.