At a glance
- Recommended use:
- Trail running, Ski Touring, Mountain bike, Mountaineering
- adjustable; two-piece headband
- Red light, 4 different light modes
- Power source:
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- USB, Bluetooth
- max. 750 lumen (max. power mode); min. 120 lumen (close range)
- Range (max.):
- 140 m
- Burn time (min. Lumen):
- 12 h
- Protection against water:
- IPx4 (splash proof)
- 185 g
- Item No.:
I've had this head torch over a year now. I often use this for running on tracks and country roads in the winter. It is 'brilliant', no danger of tripping in the dark and cars get out of the way because they think I'm another car it is so bright!
The brightness adjustment can take a bit of getting used to but it is really comfy, stable on your head and easy to recharge.
- Easy handling
There are 1 more threads!