- Suitable for:
- Recommended use:
- Hillwalking, Leisure
- Material type:
- wool, natural rubber, leather/synthetic
- Material note:
- contains non-textile parts of animal origin
- Fabric properties:
- breathable, water-repellent
- Other material information:
- Upper: DuPont Kevlar, seamless construction; Inner material made of wool; Protective edge made of PU
- Rubber sole
- leather, coconut fibre
- Running gait:
- with abrasion-resistant edge that protects against water, dirt and oil
- Item No.:
Very comfortable, decent grip, no break-in period and good looks. Construction feels sturdy and well done.
For the price, I was kind of expecting these to be made in Italy, but it looks like they're made in Asia. No biggie, though.
- Recommended use
I am very satisfied with these shoes. They are very stylish, very well built and comfortable. They look like a glove on the foot.
The only difficulty may be putting them on your feet, because the fit is a little tight, but once placed they fit perfectly.
I wear the 42, but I had to return it and buy the 41. They are different and stand out from the standard, but discreet, and that's an advantage.
The store facilitated the purchase and was always in communication to resolve any issue.