This is either an older model or we can or will no longer reorder this product from the manufacturer.
- 2-person tent (dome tent)
- Recommended use:
- Trekking; kayaking; Mountain touring; Bike trips
- Number of people:
- Kerlon 1800; 40D ripstop nylon (100% polyamide); 3-layer silicone coating on both sides; 3000 mm water column
- 40D ripstop nylon (100% polyamide); DWR treatment
- 100D nylon (100% polyamide); 3-layer PU coating; 7000 mm water column
- Pole system:
- 3x 387 cm DAC pole system 10 mm
- Tent dimensions (inner):
- 230 x 140 x 110 cm (LxWxH)
- Tent dimensions (outer):
- 230 x 300 x 110 cm (LxWxH)
- 3800 g (max.); 3200 g (min.)
- freestanding; linked inner and outer tent; incl. tent stakes and repair material
- Item No.:
Used for bicycle touring. We love this tent.
PROS:Very roomy, quick and easy to put up, can be self standing when the grounds to hard for pegs, quality of material and build is second to none, bomb proof, nice and airy
CONS:Heavy, large pack size, porch size is too small for cooking, when the tent is wet water drips on your head and back when entering or exiting.
PROS greatly outweigh the CONS......We were looking for a cycling expedition tent that would last for years. I think we found it(We will do an update in 2 years time).
- Easy to set up
- Good storage options
- Plenty of head clearance
- Easy to pitch
- strong and very well made
- Recommended use
- All around