- Suitable for:
- Casual jacket
- G-1000 Eco (65% polyester; 35% cotton) inserts: 63% polyamide; 26% polyester; 11% elastane
- contains non-textile parts of animal
- full length 2-way zip
- via armpit zip
- 2 breast zip pockets with mesh lining; 1 upper arm zip pocket; 1 mesh inside pocket
- yes (threefold adjustable; rigid peak)
- 825 g (medium size)
- Drawstring seam; Sleeve cuff with hook-and-loop closure; offset seams
- Item No.:
This my second Keb jacket, my first is about 2 years old and still 100%.
I chose to buy another in a larger size purely for a little extra room for use during winter,
i have used my Keb snowshoeing/touring for 4-5 days camping in -14.
And in Lapland during winter at minus 30 and it was an excellent working and touring jacket!
in summer i use it for trekking/Hiking/Mountaineering.
I especially like the Keb hood, it is like a fortress in bad/Extreme weather conditions,
The G1000 is fantastic and if you want to reinforce the waterproofing simply use the Greenland wax on the area you require, Great!
- Good cut
- Good details
- Recommended use
- Ski tours