Canada Goose - Constable Parka - Winter jacket
- Suitable for:
- Down parka
- 85% polyester; 15% cotton
- Inner material:
- 100% polyamide
- Duck down (Canadian Hutterite), 625 cu in fill power, 80/20 (down/feathers) (contains non-textile elements of animal origin)
- full length 2-way front zip with hook and loop storm flap, 2-way hem to waist zips
- 2 hook and loop breast pockets, 2 hook and loop hip pockets, 1 interior pocket
- yes (detachable)
- XS - XXXL
- elastic cuffs, adjustable hood, adjustable waist
- Item No.:
Robust but flawed
The collar is not of sufficient quality for the price I paid. It is stiff and uncomfortable & crying out for some sort of lining, perhaps in sheep skin or natural fur, as seems to be supplied on other Canada Goose products. I don't understand why a coat costing this much money would seem to 'fall down' in this area, leaving your neck exposed to the elements & the wearer having to resort to using a scarf! I would, nonetheless, still recommend this coat because in all other respects, I am happy with it.
- Good cut
The best Canada Goose unless you're a penquin
Other models are known for their fur hoods or polar experience however in the real urban or countryside the constable is the best. `super warm but not overly, it's light rugged and has practical with side zips for pocket access or to ventilate. `other models run very big indeed. Even with the Constable I would recommend one size down from your regular ski or outdoor jacket brands.
- Recommended use
- All around
There are 2 more threads!