Leggings, pig-tails, and your ski-bunny T-shirt under a puffy jacket mean you're ready for après-ski action at the base bar. All that's missing is The North Face Women's Sisque Boot. Be warm and sure-footed as you trot to the tavern in this lightly insulated low-rise boot. The sticky WinterGrip rubber sole gives you traction over icy roads, and the IcePick lugs harden when the temps dip so you get even more traction. Heatseeker insulation keeps your foot and ankle toasty, and taped seams means water won't put a damper on the festivities. Pull on this Nordic-inspired mid-calf boot for easy-wearing comfort at home, at the bar, or running errands on a wintry Saturday afternoon.
- Heatseeker insulation, 100g
- Cemented construction, taped seams
- BLC-complaint full-grain leather upper
- 100% recycled PET and Oso fleece blend lining
- Bungee-cord lace
- WinterGrip rubber sole, IcePick lugs