Don't settle for a one-size-fits-all pack when you can slide into The North Face Women's 50 Banchee Backpack. This lightweight, custom-fitting pack is ideal for weekend escapes and overnight adventures. Featuring Optifit technology, this pack achieves a truly tailored fit through an adjustable harness. In addition, the shoulder and hip contact points adjust for optimized load control when maxing this pack out.
This top-loading pack has a floating top lid and beaver tail for storing camp extras that don't fit within the pack itself. A separate zippered compartment gives you easy access to your sleeping bag without requiring you to disturb the pack's contents. The built-in hydration sleeve and tube port hold most hydration bladders (sold separately) for on-trail refreshment, and two tool keepers and nine lash points stash camping tools in easy reach.
- Women-specific Optifit adjustable harness
- Dynamic aluminum frame supports up to 45 pounds
- Top-loading main compartment, floating top lid
- Beaver tail expands to accommodate extra gear
- Breathable air-mesh shoulder straps
- Foam panels over lumbar area
- Separate sleeping bag compartment with zipper access
- Hydration sleeve and tube port (bladder sold separately)
- Multiple compression straps, reflective accents
- Two tool keepers, nine lash points