In the early days of mountaineering, an alpinist would have traveled to the farthest end of the Earth for a boot like The North Face Men‘s Verto S6K Extreme Boot. Designed to protect your foot from the harshest conditions on the planet, this is a technical mountaineering boot through and through. Fine Italian craftsmanship ensures that every stitch and contour is in exactly the right spot, and modern technology elevates this from merely a boot, to an indispensable tool.
HydroSeal waterproof technology, PrimaLoft insulation, the Vibram outsole, and the carbon fiber lasting board all give a nod to The North Face‘s attention to detail and commitment to use only the highest quality materials and technologies. You get unmatched warmth and weather protection, the type of foot and ankle support that only a mountaineering boot can provide, unquestionably durable construction, and full crampon compatibility from heel to toe. This boot weighs only 4.7 per pair, and it‘s the most important 4.7 pounds you‘ll wear into extreme weather and through legendary terrain.
- HydroSeal waterproof construction with full-zip upper and gaiter
- 200g PrimaLoft synthetic insulation and Aerogel at the toe, heel, and underfoot
- Removable inner liner
- Carbon fiber lasting board
- PU mudguard
- Abrasion-resistant SuperFabric material at medial quarter
- TPU Cradle heel-stability technology
- Vibram Mulaz outsole with full crampon compatibility