The North Face Men's Apex Mountain Softshell Pant is there to see you through backcountry and mountaineering pursuits with a pair of skis under your feet. TNF Apex Aerobic fabric is the stretchiest and most breathable fabric that The North Face makes, it offers the freedom of movement your legs need to seek out fresh tracks. A DWR coating helps keep your legs dry while you plow through that powder, too.An active fit keeps the Apex Mountain close to your legs without restricting movement. It features elastic gaiters to keep snow out of your boots. A low-profile waistband is soft on your hips, and a belt makes sure you don't lose your drawers on the hike. KEVLAR® kickpatches protect the hems from ski edges and crampons for multiple seasons.
- TNF Apex Aerobic shell with DWR coating
- Active fit
- Elastic gaiter
- Low-profile waistband with belt loop and removable belt
- 85% nylon, 15% KEVLAR® schoeller-keprotec abrasion panels
- Dual zippered hand pockets
- The North Face Summit Series