Offering exceptional longevity and higher resistance to heat build-up over OEM pads, the SwissStop Disc S Brake Pads provide powerful braking for gravity riders looking to stop as quickly as possible. Their sintered compound offers significantly more braking force over organic compounds, as well as longer wear-life. SwissStop's sintered metallic compound consists of Kevlar, ceramic, brass, and a resin composite material for consistently improved braking in both the wet and dry.
See the bullets below for Disc S Brake Pad compatibility with your specific Shimano, SRAM, Avid, TRP, Formula, FSA, and Magura disc brakes.
- Disc S 15: Shimano Deore BR-M525/575/486/485 Hydraulic, Deore 515/416 Mechanical, BR-M395; Quad Disc Brake; Tektro Auriga/Auriga Comp/Auriga Pro; TRP HY/RD, Spyre, Hylex
- Disc S 16: Shimano XTR BR-M975, BR-M966, XT BR-M775, BR-M765, LX BR-M585, Deore BR-M535, Saint, Hone, SLX BR-M665; TRP Dash
- Disc S 17: Avid Juicy 3/5/7/Ultimate, BB7 Mechanical
- Disc S 18: Formula ORO
- Disc S 25: Formula Mega/The One/R1/RX/RR1
- Disc S 26: Avid Elixir, Avid XX, Avid XO
- Disc S 27: Shimano Saint 2009 BR-M810, TRP Quadiem
- Disc S 28: Shimano XTR BR-M985, XT BR-M785, SLX BR-M675, Deore BR-M615; FSA K-Force DB-XC-9000, Afterburner DB-XC-9150
- Disc S 30: Magura MT Series
- Disc S 31: Avid XO-Trail
- Disc S 32: SRAM HRD