It doesn't just look good - the Suunto Spartan Sport Sakura Multisport Watch has also got quite a few ticks up its sleeve. It features a colour touch screen along with three buttons on the sides for a user friendly experience. The mineral crystal glass makes the display really durable. Plus, it has a battery life of 10-16 hours, depending on your settings.
- Outdoor functions: You'll never lose your way again with the watch route navigation, compass and track-back function.
- Training functions: The Spartan Sport Sakura will display your pace and speed, it has an interval mode and recommends activity-based recovery times.
- Swimming: With this watch, you can count your laps in the pool or track the distance in open water. Plus, it recognises your stroke!
- Activity tracker: The watch can count your steps and show you how many calories you've burned over the course of a day.
- Multisport mode: Here, multiple sports can be combined into one, which is obviously important for the triathletes of the world!
- Connectivity: The Spartan Sport Sakura is Bluetooth compatible and can thus be connected with various accessories. If that's not enough: you'll be able to join a community on Suunto Movescount where you'll have access to your own individual logbook, be able to connect with other athletes, plan your training sessions and transfer them over to the watch, or simply gain the ability to better evaluate your training. Of course, there are also Apps with a wide range of additional features. There's quite a bit going for the Suunto Spartan Sport Sakura!