If you like to stay up to date with your training, you should definitely give the Suunto Spartan Sport Blue a try. In addition to the array of important functions that every quality watch should have, the Spartan Sport Blue features a colour touch screen along with buttons of the side for a user friendly experience. Did I mention that it has a lot of functions?
- Outdoor functions: The Spartan Sport Blue will guide you along your planned routes and tracks and records via GPS. Plus, there is a compass and a track-back function, which makes it easier to find the way, should you ever get lost.
- Training functions: Pace, speed, a route planner, an interval mode and activity-based recovery times.
- Swimming: With this watch, you can count your laps in the pool or the distance in open water. Plus, it recognises your stroke!
- Activity tracker: The watch can also count your steps, provide you with a sleep analysis as well as show you how many calories you've burned over the course of a day.
- Multisport mode: Here, multiple sports can be combined into one, which is obviously important for the triathletes of the world!
- Connectivity: The Spartan Sport Blue is Bluetooth compatible and can thus be connected with various accessories, such as a Bluetooth-compatible heart rate monitor, a cadence sensor or other gadgets. If that's not enough: you'll be able to join a community on Suunto Movescount where you'll have access to your own individual logbook, be able to connect with other athletes and plan your training sessions and transfer them over to the watch, among other things. Of course, there are also Apps with a wide range of additional features. It won't take long for you to be completely enthralled with the Suunto Spartan Sport Blue!