SmartWool designed the PhD Snowboard Light Socks with one thing in mindsnowboarding. The mix of lightweight materials keeps your toes warm on mild winter days and works hard to keep your feet cool and comfortable while you hike the park.
- Merino wool blended with nylon and spandex helps regulate temperature, manage moisture, and provide gentle compression
- RilaWool technology uses reinforced panels for longer-lasting impact protection around your calves, heels, and toes
- 4-Degree Elite Fit system uses two different elastics for extra flexibility and focused compression
- Strategically placed ventilation zones get rid of overheated air
- Flatlock toe seams are tough without creating hot spots inside your boots