The SmartWool Men's Phd Propulsion 60 Sport Insulated Hooded Jacket fends off icy winds and chilly temperatures with its windproof nylon shell (rated at 1 CFM) and 60-gram SmartLoft wool insulation. Body Mapped Technology places more SmartLoft insulation along the front to keep you warmer when you're staring down the barrel of 30mph winds and sub-freezing temperatures on your next backcountry ski tour or hiking excursion.
The jacket's shell features a moisture-shedding DWR treatment to keep you nice and dry through passing rain and snow showers. Breathable panels along the underarms and back increase ventilation where you sweat most. Going one step further to combat excess sweat build-up, strategically placed merino wool lining pulls perspiration off your skin for rapid evaporation. Other key features include wind-resistant hood panels, as well as zippered hand and chest pockets for a variety of storage options.
- Nylon shell with DWR treatment
- Windproof front panel (1 CFM)
- 60g SmartLoft wool insulation
- Breathable inserts at underarms and back
- Strategically placed Merino lining
- Wind-resistant panels on hood
- Zippered hand and chest pockets