The Salomon Synapse Winter CS WP Women's Boot is made to do all the things you like to do in the summer, but on snow. Hiking, snowshoeing, ice climbing approaches, even running - Salomon loaded the Synapse up with features to keep you warm, like Climatherm insulation and fleece lining; to keep you dry, like the Climashield waterproof membrane; and to keep you upright, like the lugged Contagrip rubber sole with Ice Grip rubber studs. They also want your feet to stay comfortable, so the Synapse has an Ortholite footbed, molded EVA midsole, and a bootie-style liner to cradle your foot while you're on the move.
The bonanza of features doesn't stop there. Salomon's Quicklace system makes cinching up your boots a snap, and they've included a lace pocket so you don't trip. A gusseted tongue won't bunch when you lace your boots up tightly, a mud guard and rubber toe and heel caps keep the muck from glomming on, and the OS Tendon and OS Muscle systems work together to provide a stable, comfortable platform for your snowy adventures. Whatever type of winter athlete you are, there's a place in your boot quiver for the Synapse Winter CS WP.
- Climatherm insulation (rated to 10 degrees) and fleece lining
- Water-resistant synthetic textile upper
- Climashield waterproof membrane
- Lugged Contagrip rubber sole with Ice Grip rubber studs
- Ortholite footbed, molded EVA midsole, and bootie-style liner
- Quicklace system with lace pocket
- OS Tendon and OS muscle systems