Other companies may refer to their goggles as frameless, but POC has definitely raised the bar here. The POC Lid Goggle is the first true 'frameless' goggle that we've ever seen, and it's a beauty. Aside from style, the frameless design has a couple of advantages. Firstly, it's easier to clear snow and ice from the lens because there's no frame to catch it. Secondly, the goggle provides a virtually unlimited range of peripheral vision because there's no frame to get in the way. And, of course, there's that 22nd-century look.
The dual optical-grade lenses get the most sophisticated anti-scratch and anti-fog treatments available. The soft-coated polyurethane frame teams up with the triple-density face foam for a gap-free, super-comfortable fit, and the silicone grip on the inside of the goggle strap keeps the strap from sliding up and down on your helmet.
- Frameless construction
- Unique patent pending lens attachment system
- Optical grade polycarbonate outer lens
- Cellulose Propionate (CP) inner lens
- Anti-scratch/Anti-fog treatment
- Soft coated polyurethane (PU) frame
- Triple-layer face foam
- Silicone grip on the inside of the strap