This is either an older model or we can or will no longer reorder this product from the manufacturer.
The Mach 6 Carbon XTR1X 2015 mountain bike from Pivot is a real enduro sport specialist. Whether you are in the bike park or tearing it up on the trails, the ingenious frame and quality components provide plenty of riding pleasure!
Sophisticated frame geometry
The carbon frame alone shows you that the guys and girls over in Arizona really do have a few bright ideas. Although the geometry appears to be sporty and aggressive, a thought has been spared for comfort. The high-quality material is extremely rigid and light to minimize flex and in turn improve the ride and control.
Perfectly matched components
- Fox 36 Factory RC2 Kashima fork: deals with jumps und drops no problem.
- Fox Float X CTD Kashima shock: takes the bite out of the trails but does not slow you down.
- Shimano XTR derailleur: precise and fast.
- Shimano XT disc brakes: they work reliably and stay cool while doing so.
- Spline M1700 wheels: smooth running thanks to low torsion.
The list of components alone tells you that the Mach 6 Carbon XTR1X 2015 mountain bike is made for rapid downhills and daring tricks. If you dont believe us, grab yourself one and youll see how wrong you are. And thank us later!Note: the actual product comes with a different seatpost to the one pictured above. The Bike comes with a Vario seatpost as described.
- Suitable for:
- Mountain bike
- Recommended Use:
- Travel (fork):
- 160 mm
- Front Dérailleur:
- not available
- Shimano XTR
- Pivot precision sealed bearing
- Phoenix Team
- Phoenix Lock On
- Item No.: