- Recommended use:
- Trekking; Mountain tours; Mountaineering; Running; Trail running
- max. 190 lumen (max. power mode); min. 2 lumen (close range)
- Burn time:
- max. 60 hours (red light); min. 3.5 hours (max. power mode)
- max. 65 m; min. 8 m
- 3 brightness levels (max autonomy; Standard; Max Power); Red light mode; Blink light mode; Reactive Lightning and Constant Lightning technology
- adjustable headband (removable)
- IP X4 (waterproof)
- Power source:
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery 1800 mAh (included); Battery compartment optionally available
- 115 g
- Rechargeable battery charge time: 4.5 h; Charging via USB; Charge status indicator
- Item No.:
This is a great headtorch, easy to use, a decent burn time, saves a little cash and the environment, because it can be recharged.
I bought a battery container so aaa batteries can be used as well for longer / multi day runs but can just get a winter night running with the rechargeable.
a little uncomfortable on my temples after 6 hrs or so.
the silva trail runner II is more comfortable but the light not as good
- Brightness easy to adjust
- Easy handling
- Long burn time
- slightly uncomfortable