At a glance
- Suitable for:
- Recommended use:
- Touring bike, Bike to Work, Cycling
- Main material:
- 88% polyester, 12% elastane
- 100% polyester
- PI Dry
- Fabric properties:
- stretchy, quick-drying, windproof, water repellent
- with storm flap, full length front zip
- with drawstring, detachable
- 1 chest pocket
- Stand up collar, reflective details, drop back hem
- Back extension stowable
- Item No.:
Do you have any information on this jacket's breathability? e.g. data on breathability under some standard e.g. CFM, or RET score for example. If you don't, is it possible to breath (and to what extent) through this fabric when held across your mouth? Thanks!
sorry, we don't have any concrete data, as Pearl Izumi doesn't provide us with them.
It is an average breathability for a rain jacket, I'd say.
And I'd definitely dissuade you from trying to breathe through it... ;)