This is either an older model or we can or will no longer reorder this product from the manufacturer.
Peak Performance - BL Down Jacket - Down jacket
- Suitable for:
- Down jacket
- Pertex (100% polyamide); Cuffs: Polartec Power Stretch (53% polyester; 38% polyamide; 9% elastane)
- Goose down; 850 cuin bulking power; 90/10 (down/feathers); (contains non-textile elements of animal origin); hood and cover strip: Thermocool (100% polyester); 60 g
- full length front zip
- 2 front zip pockets; 1 mesh inside pocket
- yes (adjustable; with peak; helmet-compatible)
- 510 g (in medium size)
- S - XXL
- preformed elbows; including stuff sack; Dyneema reinforcements
- Item No.:
Great looking jacket
This jacket surprisingly fits quite small for PP and looks great. The material is not very strong and after unwrapping and trying the jacket on feathers were already staring to poke through. For a jacket at that price I would want it to be much more durable. I wouldn't recommend the jacket for mountaineering without a hard shell over the top, the shiny fabric would catch easily. I decided to returned the item.
- Recommended use