The coldest mornings, when it hurts to leave the toasty nest beneath your down comforter, were meant for the knee-length, down-insulated Patagonia Women's Down With It Parka. Not only does its quilted body look great for work commutes or holiday shopping, but its 600-fill down locks in your body heat like you never got out of bed. Plus, its recycled polyester shell features a Deluge DWR coating to keep flurries from soaking in and sucking out your precious body heat.
- Recycled polyester shell reduces waste and fossil fuel consumption, and its Deluge DWR coating helps to prevent flurries from soaking the jacket
- Lofty 600-fill European goose down insulation locks in your body heat efficiently so you don't feel the cold snap
- Slim fit and narrow lines provide a great look for commutes, dates, or nights out with your girlfriends
- Quilted pattern looks sleek and also helps secure the down and extend the life of the parka
- Tall collar and removable, insulated hood add additional warmth retention for the seriously cold days in town
- Knee-length design and two-way zipper with wind flap lets you wear the parka the way you want and get the most warmth possible
- Two zippered hand pockets hold your frigid fingers, and an internal zip security pocket holds a cell phone close to your body heat