For the backcountry enthusiast who is up at 5 a.m. every morning to get first tracks before other skiers are even out of bed, Patagonia introduces the Triolet Jacket. Made with Gore-Tex Performance Shell, it will breathe easy and block water for seasons to come.
- After a ten-year hiatus, Patagonia reunited with Gore Tex to offer waterproof breathable fabrics and the earth-friendly technical simplicity youve come to expect from Patagonia
- Three-layer Gore-Tex Performance Shell is waterproof, breathable, and durable for seasons of use
- Modified Y-joint sleeve construction for overhead mobility without jacket lifting at the waist
- Two-way underarm vents dump excess heat
- Two-way adjustable helmet-compatible hood with a laminated visor to direct rain and snow away from your face in inclement weather
- Cord locks in the hood and hem to seal out rain and snow
- Recyclable through Patagonias Common Threads Garment recycling program