When it gets super cold on your alpine climb or right before your summit push, let the Patagonia Men's DAS Insulated Pant boost your confidence. The PrimaLoft One is Patagonia's ultimate insulation made for extreme warmth even when wet so those extended belay sessions won't seem so brutally cold. Its highly compressible insulation and its lightweight yet durable nylon ripstop shell make this pant extremely convenient to bring with you no matter how light you want to travel. And the elasticized waist and mini-gaiter cuffs allow quick and easy on and off possibilities without losing necessary warmth.
- Nylon ripstop shell is lightweight, highly water-resistant, windproof, and durable to keep you ascending without worry
- 100g PrimaLoft One polyester insulation is water-resistant and highly compressible so you don't have to sacrifice warmth for space
- DWR (durable water repellent) treated to keep you dry at the last push up the peak
- A sculpted regular fit sized as an over-pant will help maximize your warmth potential
- Elasticized waist with hook-and-loop tab adjustments and the full-length, two-way side-zips with snap closures allow quick and easy on and off capabilities and venting when needed
- Elasticized mini-gaiter cuffs with snap tab closures can accommodate alpine boots and keep heat in