The Patagonia Snow Pile Toddler Boys‘ Jacket keeps your little snow monster warm and toasty whether he‘s building snow-people in the backyard or trying out his ski legs for the first time. There‘s plenty of toasty synthetic insulation packed into the polyester shell, which has also been outfitted with a waterproof and breathable H2No Performance Standard membrane and DWR treatment to stop water before it ruins his afternoon. The hood, cuffs, and hem are all elasticized to keep out snow and cold, and Patagonia hooked the sleeves up with a Grow-Fit feature, so you can extend them as he gets bigger.
- H2No Performance Standard two-layer waterproof and breathable membrane
- Polyester shell and lining with DWR treatment
- 200g Quallofil polyester body and hood insulation
- 150g polyester sleeve insulation
- Snap-off hood with elastic gusset
- Zippered hand pockets
- Elasticized cuffs and hem
- Grow-Fit extendable sleeves
Make her first few winters extra special with the Patagonia Toddler Girls‘ Snow Pile Jacket. Its H2No Performance Standard shell keeps snow and other wet stuff at bay while Quallofil insulation keeps her nice and toasty. The Snow Pile also features a removable three-panel hood for convenience, sleeves that extend an inch and a half, and zippered handwarmer pockets for her comfort.
- H2No Performance Standard shell
- Quallofil synthetic insulation
- Removable three-panel hood
- Grow-fit cuffs
- Zippered handwarmer pockets