When the chilly wind howls outside, dress your tot in the Patagonia Infant Boys Reversible Puff-Ball Jacket. Thanks to the wind-resistant and 100g insulation, your kidll hardly notice the cold air while you transport him about. Plus this cozy and warm jacket reverses when you want him to have a different look, and you can stuff his mittens or hands in the hand-warmer pockets on the non-quilted side.
Keep your own bundle of winter wonder nice and toasty with the Patagonia Toddler Boys' Puff-Ball Reversible Jacket. Filled with compressible, partially recycled Thermogreen insulation, the Puff-Ball protects him from winter's chill so you can explore the fresh snow together. Mix up his budding style with dual designs on this reversible jacket.
- DWR coating helps bead and slough moisture to prevent baselayers from getting soaked
- 100g Thermogreen insulation keeps him warm even when wet
- Three-panel hood offers fuller coverage and protection from wind or snow
- Zipper garage protects neck and chin from chafe
- Spandex binding on waist, cuffs, and hood helps complete a seal between him and the chilly outside
Just perfect! The Patagonia Infant Girls Puff-Ball Jacket reverses so you have a different look for your stylie tot. Its like getting two sweet jackets for the price of one, and the wind-resistant Puff-Ball protects her from the wind-gods wrath. The high-loft 100g Thermogreen insulation and cozy hood keep her warm and comfy when you run errands with her on a crisp, cold day.
The Patagonia Puff-Ball Toddler Girls' Reversible Jacket uses Thermogreen insulation to keep your gal warm whether you're heading out to the hill to go sledding or making snowmen and snowballs in the backyard. The Puff-Ball's reversible shell gives her a choice of a print on one side or a simple solid on the other. The zipper garage protects her neck and chin, and spandex binding at the hem, cuffs, and hood help keep cold air out.
- Deluge DWR treatment
- Zipper garage
- Spandex binding at the waist, cuffs, and hood
- Thermogreen insulation