Designed for climbing, the Patagonia Men‘s Adze Hybrid Softshell Jacket will give you the wind-blocking, stretch performance you need when it‘s cold and windy on the wall. This year‘s version of the Adze is now lighter with a weight just over 20oz and is lightly insulated with a fleece grid backer that wicks moisture. The three-layer Polartec softshell fabric stops wind from chilling your muscles, and the jacket‘s DWR finish sheds moisture if it starts to sprinkle. The hand pockets are pack and harness-compatible, and the hem can be tightened through the cord in the pocket and loosened at the hem.
- Polartec Windbloc stretch-woven polyester softshell (3L)
- Stretch panel underarms and cuffs
- DWR finish
- Fleece grid lining
- Modified variable condition cuffs
- Flat-cinch hem adjusted through pocket cord
- High, harness and pack-compatible hand pockets