Pack a week‘s worth of vacation essentials and travel with Osprey‘s Ozone 28 Rolling Gear Bag. Its Highroad LT chassis included large wheels with sealed bearings for a smooth roll, an extendable ergonomic T handle, an ultralight aluminum frame for stability, and an ABS base for sturdy support. A combination of different deniered nylons keeps the Ozone durable where necessary and light everywhere else.
The Ozone also features a massive pocket configuration for a clean and well-organized luggage. There‘s an easy access top zippered pocket for liquids and valuables, and a large front panel pocket for magazines. Inside, there are multiple mesh pockets (full-length and small) and plenty of organizers to keep practically every item separate from one another. External dual upper and lower side compression straps secure your gear whether you‘re running to the plane or driving cross country.
- Highroad LT chassis
- Large wheels with retractable T handle
- Low profile carry handles on top and side
- Large zippered main compartment access
- Easy-access top zippered pocket
- Front panel zippered organization pocket with internal zippered pocket
- Large zippered rear panel pocket
- Internal rear panel mesh pocket
- Full-length internal mesh side pocket
- Full-length internal side pocket
- Large internal zippered mesh front panel pocket
- Side stretch mesh pockets
- External dual upper and lower side compression straps