The Polarized Jawbreaker Sunglasses feature Oakley's most innovative optic features for cyclists. HD Polarized technology filters out 99% of reflective glare, while an Iridium coating helps the Plutonite lenses balance light transmission. Cycling-specific features include the Switchlock quick-and-simple lens interchange system, helmet-compatible temple adjustments, and a 44% larger field of view compared to standard sunglasses.
High Definition Optics ensure that the lens meets the American National Standards Institute's ratings for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance. The Plutonite lens also filters out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Like the lens, Oakley's O-Matter frame resists impact and has a comfortably light feel, and Unobtainium pads give the nose and temples slip-resistant convenience.
- HD Polarized technology
- Iridium coating
- Plutonite lens with High Definition Optics
- Iridium premium lens coating
- Switchlock lens interchangeable system
- O-Matter frame with Unobtainium nose and temple pads
- Helmet-compatible temple adjustment
- Please see size chart for lens tint information