The longer the route, the more likely you'll need the Norrøna Trollveggen Warm 2 Fleece Jacket to keep you warm while you climb in the alpine and chill during your portaledge slumber party. The long, cold climb requires durability and insulation, which is what the stretchy, fuzzy Polartec Thermal Pro fleece fabric does without adding too much weight to your pack or haul bag.
- Polartec Thermal Pro fleece fabric provides great climbing mobility and excellent warmth-to-weight ratio for serious alpine climbers
- Stretchy wrist gaiters and a tall, soft chin lining keeps out the chill while you set anchors, place friends, and belay buddies
- The two zippered hand pockets won't get blocked by your harness and can hold your frigid fingers while you wait for a partner to tie in
- A zippered chest pocket holds small items like a snack or a radio throughout the climb
- Backcountry.com is the exclusive US retailer for Norrøna products