The Norrona Men‘s Trollveggen Gore-Tex Pro Jacket stands up to anything you do on the mountain whether it‘s mountaineering, skiing, snowboarding, climbing rock and ice, backpacking, or trekking. Its three-layer Gore-Tex Pro membrane gives this jacket guaranteed waterproof, windproof protection that keeps you dry in some of the burliest conditions around. Despite its durable protection, this jacket remains surprisingly breathable so you stay comfortable while you hike the steepest summits of the mountain. Fully taped seams, with Gore-Tex‘s thinnest tape, boosts weather protection without boosting bulk. And, because backcountry.com is Norrona‘s exclusive retailer in the US, you won‘t see your jacket-twin at every winter turn.
An athletic fit pulls the Trollveggen Gore-Tex Pro close to your body in order to reduce bulk, and the Y-sleeves enhance your range of arm motion. This jacket features X-open ventilation zippers at the underarms that let excess steam escape when you work up a sweat. The storm hood slides over you helmet or cinches tightly across your head with a simple one-handed adjustment, and the wire brim keeps the hood out of sight while you belay your buddy. YKK Aquaseal waterproof zippers enhance this jacket‘s waterproof protection in ways that most jackets don‘t. The asymmetric cuffs stay off your palms when you‘re climbing, and there are two drawcords at the hem and waist to completely block out the bad weather. The two large zippered chest pockets can be accessed even with a harness or backpack on.
- Three-layer Gore-Tex Pro shell
- Fully taped seams with thin Gore-Tex tape
- Athletic fit with Y-sleeves
- X-open ventilation underarm zippers
- Helmet-compatible storm hood with one-hand adjustment and wire brim
- YKK Aquaseal waterproof zippers
- Asymmetric cuffs with hook-and-loop closure
- Drawcords at waist and hem
- Two large zippered chest pockets
- Backcountry.com is Norrona‘s exclusive retailer in the US