Count on the Norrøna Narvik Dri1 Insulated Short Gloves to give you the waterproof protection and warmth you need while you weather the snow on the ski slopes. Packed with PrimaLoft insulation throughout, the Narvik Dri1 keeps your hands exceptionally warm and comfortable, while its waterproof breathable Dri1 insert shields your hands from slush, melting icicles, and falling flakes.
- Waterproof breathable 20K-rated Dri1 insert supplies your hands with solid protection against winter's wet elements
- Soft, ultra-lightweight Dri1 insert (2.5-layered fabric) uses a hydrophilic system of moisture transportation which makes the glove suitable for high-impact activities
- Flex1 fabric offers wind and water resistance and allows for superb moisture vapor transportation
- Goatskin leather palm stands up to years of skiing, winter camping, or touring
- Stretch flex1 outer fabric ensures a just-right fit and flexibility
- PrimaLoft Sport insulation supplies low-bulk, solid thermal insulation to your hands and helps minimize energy loss
- PrimaLoft also absorbs three times less water, is 14% warmer when dry, and 24% warmer when wet (compared to similar competitive insulation)