You cook for groups and regularly put your mess kit through the wringer; it‘s not unusual for a road warrior or car camper. Consider the MSR Flex 3 Cooking system next time you hit the road or the wild. Inside this system you‘ll find high-volume pots, both uncoated and nonstick cooking surfaces, mugs and plates for three, and cookware designed to nest together to save space. This is the ultimate comprehensive cooking system for group backpacking, car camping, bike touring, or kayak touring.
- Hard-anondized pot is highly durable, lightweight, and big enough to store the entire eating system nested inside
- Hard-anondized non-stick pot combines the benefits of lightweight material with the cooking advantage of a non-stick coating
- Pot lid has a built in strainer to make cooking pasta or veggies even easier
- DeepDish plates keep big meals or soup contained, and the polypropylene material is easy to clean
- Talon pot handle makes it safer and easier to grab the pot while cooking
- Insulated mugs keep hot beverages hot, and include lids have built in sipping spouts
- System includes one 3.3-liter pot with strainer lid, one 2.3-liter nonstick pot, three polypropylene plates, one pot handle, and three insulated mugs with lids