No matter what the season, some prefer to go it alone in the mountains. And for minimalists of that mindset, MSR created the all-weather AC Bivy and outfitted it with a waterproof breathable top and a DuraShield-coated floor. Top and bottom protection from rain, sleet, snow, and wind is vital, but all is lost if you sweat to death during the first five minutes inside. To this end, the AC uses a zippered mesh closure that helps to vent some of that hot air out and away. Slide your sleeping bag inside this simple one-pound sack, and stay dry while you sleep off a long day of pounding trail or pulling rock.
- Single-wall bivy design saves weight by eliminating the need for a tent canopy, poles, and fly; ideal for climbing and trekking applications
- Top panel made with waterproof breathable fabric to repel wet weather and reduce condensation
- DuraShield-coated floor provides advanced protection against wet surfaces
- Taped seams prevent water from sneaking in through the cracks
- Front mesh window keeps bugs away and improves ventilation
- Ultra-small, lightweight design won't weigh down your pack and packs up super small