When the windchill is frigid and snow is coming down but the powder is perfect, throw on the Marmot Women's Randonnee Mitten to keep your hands toasty and dry. This mitten packs in a slew of technical fabrics and construction technologies that deliver excellent protection and comfort. The mitten's two-layer durable nylon MemBrain fabric on the outside with a Gore-Tex XCR insert underneath offers highly breathable waterproof protection. Thermal R insulation adds warmth with minimal bulk, and the DriClime lining efficiently wicks moisture from your skin to keep your hands comfortable. You can adjust the mitten's wrist strap for a perfect fit and quickly cinch up the gauntlet cuff with one hand to keep snow from getting in. The safety leash hangs around your wrist so you don't risk losing your glove. The mitten's leather palm provides reinforcement to prevent premature wear, while providing a grippy surface for securely holding your poles.
- MemBrain nylon face fabric with Gore-Tex XCR membrane
- Washable hairsheep leather at the palm
- DriClime Bi-component moisture-managing lining
- Thermal R mid loft polyester insulation
- Guantlet one-handed Quickdraw cord, wrist strap and safety leash
- Nose wipe