The Marmot Kompressor Verve 26 Daypack is a minimalist, ultra-light pack ideal for covering serious ground without sacrificing quality or performance. Reinforced with nylon ripstop for durability, this daypack withstands daily wear and tear. An internal aluminum stay easily supports a day‘s worth of hiking gear, and the perforated polyethylene (PE) framesheet promotes air flow, allowing for evaporation of built-up moisture.
This panel-loading pack is quite versatile, as it contains a large main compartment, a front stash compartment for on-the-go essentials, a lid pocket with a key clip, and two side water bottle pockets. A removable waist belt and sternum clip add extra support when the pack is fully loaded, and a single tool/trekking pole attachment bring extra functionality when hiking up steep slopes. Multiple lash points on the front and lid secure essential trail tools.
- Ultralight pack weighs 1.7 pounds
- Aluminum stay suspension with perforated PE framesheet
- Panel-loading main compartment, lid pocket, stash pocket, water bottle pockets
- Hydration port and clip for hanging reservoir (separate)
- Removable waist belt, sternum clip
- Single tool/trekking pole attachment
- Clipping points with reflective tape
- Lid and front lash points
- YKK zippers