Spend a day ski mountaineering or a night in a hut you toured to with Mammut's Spindrift Guide 42 Backpack. Its main compartment is large enough for massive amounts of mountaineering equipment, or all the food, layers, and sleeping gear you need for the night. Mammut's Motion V Frame suspension system is fully customizable to suit your needs, including a supportive aluminum frame that's removable, and fully adjustable EVA padding at the shoulder straps, waist belt, and back panel for an ideal fit.
Mammut also equipped the Spindrift Guide with a side ski carry system, two straps for ice axes or ski poles, and gear loops for a ski helmet or Mammut's crampon bag. There are compartments for essential avalanche gear and hydration reservoirs, and a rope strap that's detachable when your trip doesn't have a rappel. This backpack also has compression straps to secure your load, and numerous zippered pockets inside, at the waist belt, and the lid.
- Motion V Frame suspension system
- Adjustable back panel, shoulder straps, and waist belt
- Top lid access with two zippered pockets
- Side ski carry
- Ski pole or ice axe carry systems
- Hydration system compatible
- Avalanche gear compartment
- Detachable rope strap
- Gear loops for helmet or Mammut crampon bag
- Zippered waist belt, lid, and internal pockets
- Compression straps