- Suitable for:
- Sport climbing backpack
- Recommended use:
- Sport climbing; Indoor climbing
- 28 l
- 300D Polyester Ball Shadow (100% polyester); Bases: 420D nylon (100% polyamide)
- Carry system:
- Shoulder straps; Hip belt
- 3D EVA foam with ventilation ducts on the back
- Additional compartments:
- Lid with inside and outside pocket; Front zip pocket
- 990 g
- Detachable hip belt; Gear loops inside
- Item No.:
Used as a day pack on a two-week trip to Easter Island. No problems on daily use.
Passes as a carry on to BA and Iberian Airlines.
Will use it as a day pack in Arctic Norway this coming summer (Field geologist).
Well, made of robust materials. On a day to day basis would be happy to use it as a rock specimen carrier.
That is, without the expensive camera equipment and waterproofs, which it is used for in the field much of the time.
- Good ventilation
- Good carry system
- Easy to load
- Comfortable to carry
- Brilliant value
- Recommended use
100% have found the reviews
by Marlene helpful
The thread was edited on 31.07.14