This is either an older model or we can or will no longer reorder this product from the manufacturer.
- Suitable for:
- Trekking boots
- Recommended use:
- Alpine mountain touring; Via ferrata
- Outer material:
- waterproof polyamide (Cordura) with hydro treatment + Flex Tec 2/ reinforcements: Lorica
- Inner material:
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort
- Vibram sole with climbing zone (resoleable)
- approx. 1400 g (per pair)
- 3D Flex system; 7 mm nylon insole (reinforced heel area)
- Item No.:
I've used these boots for ±1000km / 80 days of trekking in central America (Costa Rica and Nicaragua). This isn't what they're designed for, but the boots fit really well.
Fit narrow feet well (I'm 47.5 (boot size 48) and a B width).
The sole wears quickly, especially at the front, toes. I needed to get these boots resoled in the UK after 40 days of use (Lanacahsire Sports Repairs) Likewise the rand needed re-glueing at the same time.
There are 13 more threads!