This is either an older model or we can or will no longer reorder this product from the manufacturer.
- Suitable for:
- Trekking boots
- Recommended use:
- Winter touring; Mountaineering
- Outer material:
- waterproof polyamide (Cordura) with hydro treatment + Flex Tex 2/ reinforcements: waterproof Lorica
- Inner material:
- Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort
- Vibram sole with anti-shock insole
- approx. 1600 g (per pair)
- 3D Flex system; fully crampon-compatible (sole edge back + front); Ibi Thermo 9 mm innersole (insulation)
- Item No.:
Good mountaineering boot. Not the warmest but warm enough for summer alpine use and Scottish winter climbing. I have also used them for ice climbing in Rjukan. I like the low ankle cuff that is not often seen on B3 rated boots and this feature makes them my choice for mixed climbing. I have given 4 stars only because the sole is not very grippy compared to other boots but this has only been an disadvantage in Scotland not anywhere else and only if ground is really slippery. For the alps and as soon as you attach your crampons they are 5 star for me.
- Recommended use
There are 8 more threads!