Any shoe can take you on a jog around the neighborhood, but to access the backcountry during your next trail run, you need a tough, lightweight trainer with plenty of grip. The Inov 8 Roclite 295 Trail Running Shoe was designed to provide excellent traction over slick, uneven terrain and for enhancing comfort and endurance during your long-distance trail-running sessions.
- Highly breathable upper is lightweight, dries quickly, and helps circulate air to keep your toes feeling cool and blister-free
- Comfort last design provides a more generous fit for long training sessions and long-distance trail running
- MetaFlex groove tech features anatomically aligned metatarsal flex for a natural-feeling toe-off
- Five-finger MetaShank provides support and retains stiffness without hampering flex
- MetaCradle upper webbing is designed to cradle your forefoot for a secure fit
- FasciaBand reinforces the plantar fascia ligament to increase efficiency and reduce fatigue
- Sticky rubber outsole optimizes grip in wet conditions and over steep, slick terrain