You don‘t need ridiculous space-age technology to keep your hands warm and dry on icy days in the mountainsall you need is the supple, warm, and water-resistant Hestra Fall Line Mitten. The warmest offering in the Fall Line series, the Mitten is made of impregnated cowhide aniline that repels water, and is lined with soft polyester and insulated with low-profile synthetic fiberfill insulation just like its brothers and sisters. It gets its extra warmth from the heat-trapping mitten design, but is able to maintain dexterity thanks to the inner finger stalls that act as flexible mini finger-ovens so you can go all day long in the worst weather without having to deal with frostbitten digits.
- Water-repellent impregnated cowhide aniline
- Synthetic fiberfill insulation
- Polyester lining with individual finger stalls
- Neoprene cuff with hook-and-loop closure
- Comfortable external seams