Sweden-based Haglöfs takes its 100 years of experience in producing top-quality outdoor gear and incorporates modern technologies, resulting in performance-driven pieces of technical outerwear with one foot placed firmly in the past, and another in the future of alpine gear. The Women‘s Roc Spirit Jacket is a technical shell built for high alpine pursuitswhether that‘s accomplished via skis or crampons is up to you.
The Gore-Tex 3-layer shell provides ample protection from snow and ice, but remains highly breathable for the ascent. Water-resistant zippers throughout the jacket prevent water from slipping in through the cracks, and two mid-torso pockets won‘t get lost behind backpack straps or a climbing harness. Articulated sleeves maintain a wide range of movement for climbing, and the helmet-compatible hood utilizes a 3-way adjustment system to dial in the fit you need for whatever the conditions are. The bottom line is the Roc Spirit provides durable protection that will handle any serious high alpine pursuit.
- Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer shell
- Fully taped seams
- Regular fit with articulated sleeves
- 2 underarm ventilation zips
- Helmet-compatible, 3-way adjustable hood
- Water-resistant zippers
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- 2 torso, 2 internal security pockets
- Backcountry is the exclusive retailer for Haglöfs‘ Fall 2014 line