Pull on the hood of the Haglöfs Women‘s Barrier Pro II Q Hooded Insulated Jacket, and use its three-way adjustment and reinforced peak to give yourself just the right fit and protection against the nasty weather. Haglöfs‘ philosophy is to create versatile high-performance outdoor gear that transcends the boundaries between varying activities and conditions. The Barrier fits that bill, providing warmth and extreme packability whether you‘re backpacking in chilly weather, climbing an ice wall, or catching a tram to the steeps.
The lightweight Barrier packs into its included stuff sack, taking up minimal room in your pack. In this case packability doesn‘t mean that you have to sacrifice performance, as QuadFusion recycled polyester insulation provides an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio. Top that off with a DWR treatment on the Pertex Quantum ripstop polyamide face fabric to repel flurries, low-profile micron zippers, articulated sleeves, and an elasticized hem and cuffs.
- Pertex Quantum face fabric
- QuadFusion recycled polyester insulation
- DWR treatment
- Three-way adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- Packable into included stuff sack
- Full-length micron zipper with chin guard
- Mid-mounted torso pockets
- Chest pocket
- Elasticized cuffs and hem
- Articulated sleeves
- Rear handling loop
- Backcountry.com is the exclusive US source for Haglöfs‘ Fall 2014 collection