Alpinetrek expert Christian
"This product is no longer available."
This is either an older model or we can or will no longer reorder this product from the manufacturer.
Material information & features
- GPS device
- Recommended use:
- Geocaching; Touring; Bike; Hiking
- 3" / 240 x 400 pixel capacitive touchscreen
- 11.4 x 5.8 x 3.6 cm
- Power source:
- Batteries; 2 x type AA (runtime approx. 16 hours in GPS mode); optional NiMH rechargeable battery pack compatible with Garmin
- IPX 7 water resistance (waterproof in 1 meter water depth for up to 30 minutes)
- 193 g
- worldwide base map; USB cable; Carabiner mount; Manual; Transalpin V4 Pro micro SD (topographic vector map)
- Data transfer via ANT+; Bluetooth to/from other GPS devices; Smartphones (Basecamp app) or sensors (e.g. heart rate monitor chest strap); internal memory; 2 GB (1.5 GB free)
- Item No.: