The most worthwhile trips demand durable gear that won‘t let you down when you‘re the most remote. With its simple design and solid construction, the Fjallraven Women‘s Kajka 75 Backpack will allow you to go deep into remote mountain ranges while maintaining a high level of comfort on the trail. The Perfect Fit Adjustment System allows you to adjust the Kajka to fit your individual back length and shoulder width. For support, the pack utilizes Forward Stewardship Certified (FSC) wood, which is comparable to aluminum frames in terms of both weight and strength.
Packing and accessing gear is made easy through both a top loading design and zippered front panel. The height adjustable top lid will accommodate heavy loads when you‘re headed out for a weeklong trek, and it can be removed and used as a summit or day pack when you‘re doing day hikes from an established camp. Compression straps secure your load, while wet and dry storage compartments allow you to keep wet rain gear separate from your camping equipment. When a rogue storm does blow through, an attached rain cover can be deployed. Gear loops on the front of the pack will secure trekking poles and an ice axe, and an hydration system compatible design allows you attach a hydration bladder.
- Perfect Fit Adjustment System (adjustable torso and shoulder width)
- Wooden frame (FSC certified birch)
- Top access with zippered front panel
- Adjustable and detachable lid
- Water-resistant Vinylon fabric
- High visibility rain cover
- Hydration system compatible
- Top lid pockets
- Wet/dry storage compartments
- Expandable side pockets
- Slanted side pockets
- Gear loops for ice axe or trekking poles
- Compression straps
- Ergonomical, supportive hip belt